Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

California Envy and Admiration

S

Stu

Guest User
Our first outing in the Cali this weekend to a very nice site in Wiltshire and it was quite pleasing to hear people around the site talking affectionately about the Cali and some even coming over to admire it.

Most notably we awoke this morning (we slept in the roof with the front window open), looked out of the window to see an adjacent camper snapping away taking pics of our Cali, probably in the hope he'd not been seen. :rofl

I had the ultimate insult when I arrived at site on Friday night, this chap come over and said ' nice looking bongo mate '
:evil:

I'm still laughing :rofl :rofl :rofl

Martin said:
I had the ultimate insult when I arrived at site on Friday night, this chap come over and said ' nice looking bongo mate '

ebdt-copy1.gif

Martin said:

Priceless. :laugh2

Cross breeding?

..................................................................C
bongo_4.jpg

Martin said:

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :oops:

Pmsl ..... What was he driving a camper converted Austin princess that he thought was a t25 ...lol

choplee said:
Pmsl ..... What was he driving a camper converted Austin princess that he thought was a t25 ...lol

:rofl :rofl Worse .... a caravan !!!!!

A caravan being pulled by a Kia or Hyundai hatchback ..... Rofl .. Pmsl ...lol

Back