California Poo..wer..fuel Dreaming

Looby

Looby

An ever-changing view through the arch window
VIP Member
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 204
I just heard on the radio that there's a bus runs from Bath to Bristol Airport which is powered by the gas from sewage and food waste. It's the A4 but unofficially known as the No 2 :crazy wouldn't it be great if the Cali of the future had a self contained waste management engine system? Porta potti contents and food waste in at the fuel cap and you're on your way :laugh2

Off topic a bit but in similar vein,

When the french customs were taking Albert apart last week they demanded that I open all doors, tailgate, cupboards etc.

Then bossman questioned me whilst the two hatchet-faced female officers searched the van.

When I explained my presence in France, and why I was not going home ... "je suis une historienne de la Grande Guerre"....etc and I was going on to Ypres and had been invited to the Armistice Day services, he got most interested.

The hatchet faced pair continued to search Albert whilst I spoke to bossman about the great war etc. They repeatedly tried to get my attention but I ignored them, they wanted me to remove the cover off a large box.

They must have thought I was being deliberately evasive or obstructive. In the end with a cry of "Madame!" one with a flourish tore the cover off ...the obviously large box of 4 million fags...

only to reveal a loo.........

They chose not to search it :eek:

After a night out on the beer and nuclear curry, I reckon I coukld sell mine as "high octane" fuel.

GrannyJen, you should have insisted they search. I don't speak French, well "un peau", but I'm wondering what they said at the point of reveal...
"Oh m3rd3!" perhaps?

acer said:
GrannyJen, you should have insisted they search. I don't speak French, well "un peau", but I'm wondering what they said at the point of reveal...
"Oh m3rd3!" perhaps?

They just thought that I was taking the P***

Back