Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Calling white van owners…

RallyRoss

RallyRoss

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
I’ve just taken delivery of my candy white t6 cali. I have to be honest I wasn’t a million mph about the colour but the van was everything else we wanted so went ahead and had every intention of giving it a half wrap but now that we’ve got it it’s grown an awful lot on me.

I wondered if other white owners might drop me a pic or two on what you’ve done to add to exterior styling (with some info on what and where you got it if possible).
Thanks in advance

Not necessarily a white van, but you’ll get the idea

Not necessarily a white van, but you’ll get the idea

Thanks that’s a great starting point

I’ve just taken delivery of my candy white t6 cali. I have to be honest I wasn’t a million mph about the colour but the van was everything else we wanted so went ahead and had every intention of giving it a half wrap but now that we’ve got it it’s grown an awful lot on me.

I wondered if other white owners might drop me a pic or two on what you’ve done to add to exterior styling (with some info on what and where you got it if possible).
Thanks in advance
Our preference is for white, we have had a number of white vehicles . However we aren’t fans of chrome so on the Cali we replaced both badges with black ones. Black door handles, black spoiler, black edged step. Red front grilles and red stripes on the door mirrors. We sourced from Vanstyle.

In theory, white should be cooler in the summer. I know what you mean - I bought a white one which already had the lower wrapped but had to think long and hard about a white van. If I didnt have the wrap then definitely the black stripe along the bottom of the sides makes a huge difference and also I would have black between the side windows as HowieDog has done - I might get that done anyway on any colour van.

Having said that - dont be afraid to wrap. You can think of it as a paint protection film which doesnt have to be clear but can allow you to change colour every few years and when done you can just peel it off and the paint should be pristine, without all of the normal scratches from bushes as you squeeze past cars on country lanes... I think I could live with white with a few minor mods but for me, its two tone all the way!

Here is a pic of white that I liked and saved in case I had gone down that route:

1636909792476.png

Before and after.
Lowered (Eibach coilovers, trapezoid black side bars, 20” Supermetal Trident wheels, front splitter, black b pillar, front sportline bumper, Edition 30 black decals.

View attachment 86658

View attachment 86659
Thanks looks great, also really like your window wind deflectors was thinking about these whilst driving today. Do you remember where these are from please?

Thanks looks great, also really like your window wind deflectors was thinking about these whilst driving today. Do you remember where these are from please?
Thanks, they’re the Heko ones. Well
made and easy to fit.