Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Do coloured bellows now come with a white lining?

M

MeiklieMist05

Vehicle
Looking to buy
Hello Everyone , I’m in the process of buying my first California and was hoping that someone could advise me on the following: I’ve heard that the coloured bellows make the van dark inside, but I’ve recently seen a video by California Chris on You Tube which showed coloured bellows with a white lining; these were on a two-tone van. I asked the dealer if I would get the white interior if I ordered blue bellows for a starlight blue van (not two-tone) and she hadn’t been told about the white interior, so wasn’t sure. Does anyone know if the white interior comes with all coloured bellows now, or is it specific to the two-tone vans? Thanks in advance for your help.

Hello Everyone , I’m in the process of buying my first California and was hoping that someone could advise me on the following: I’ve heard that the coloured bellows make the van dark inside, but I’ve recently seen a video by California Chris on You Tube which showed coloured bellows with a white lining; these were on a two-tone van. I asked the dealer if I would get the white interior if I ordered blue bellows for a starlight blue van (not two-tone) and she hadn’t been told about the white interior, so wasn’t sure. Does anyone know if the white interior comes with all coloured bellows now, or is it specific to the two-tone vans? Thanks in advance for your help.
Yes from about September 2022 build date all have the white lining irrespective of outer colour.

WHITE! That’ll look good after not very long.

Back