Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Cam belt, DSG oil, brake fluid MOT and Haldex oil service due

Hantshog

Hantshog

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
My van is coming up to 4 years old/33K miles. My regular garage (Breeze) wants about £120 more to do the cam belt and more for air con regas and brake fluid than another dealer so I’ve been ringing around to get the best price. SMG Cowfold have given me competitive pricing so I would like to give them my business despite being a bit of a drive to the garage but would ask fellow forum members what their recent experiences, if any, are with this dealer before I commit. I appreciate any feedback or other recommendations. I am located in Hampshire..

sorry perhaps I wasn’t clear. £120 is the delta between the two dealerships.

My van is coming up to 4 years old/33K miles. My regular garage (Breeze) wants about £120 more to do the cam belt and more for air con regas and brake fluid than another dealer so I’ve been ringing around to get the best price. SMG Cowfold have given me competitive pricing so I would like to give them my business despite being a bit of a drive to the garage but would ask fellow forum members what their recent experiences, if any, are with this dealer before I commit. I appreciate any feedback or other recommendations. I am located in Hampshire..
Our bus was at Cowfold on Saturday. Excellent service as usual. Couldn't fault it.

You're right to be wary. Not all commercial van centres are equal - I'd include the SMG franchise in that statement. Cowfold have yet to disappoint. I've been there 6 times for 2 of our Calis over the years.

They know what they're doing and you get a feeling that they understand that their reputation stands or falls on the service they provide.

I always leave there confident that they've done a good job and that our bus has been looked after.

I won't take it anywhere else now.

That’s what I wanted to hear Blondbier. I need to use the official VW network as I have a 5 year warranty and Bognor Motors didn’t pop up on the VW Commercial” website.
Thanks everyone.

Back