Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Camp sites

D

DanDeeVanetta

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180 4Motion
Does the Californian owners club uk, have any affiliation to any camping clubs within the uk? Also I am looking for a campsite for the 31st July to 4th August in the Sennen/St Just area of Cornwall any recommendations?

I am new to this system of communication, does this mean you thought it was a good question or do you have some advice? thanks.

Does the Californian owners club uk, have any affiliation to any camping clubs within the uk? Also I am looking for a campsite for the 31st July to 4th August in the Sennen/St Just area of Cornwall any recommendations?
The Forum is not affiliated to any Camping clubs.
I can offer no advice on campsites but at that time of year spaces will be at a premium especially those close to the coast or with facilities like pools and restaurants.

Welcome to the forum.
We have been members of the CC&MH club for a while and have stayed at some of their Cornwall sites.
Looe site and Merrose Farm are nice and close to the coast.
CC&MH club sites are a little rule heavy and do have their haters but at least you won't get a football kicked at your van.

:welcome

Sennan has a campsite (Caravan and camping club ) if you Google it you should get the details.

try also ST Just rugby club camping (Google )

IMO you are looking at the busiest time of year, so I would get on and book something ASAP.

Sent you a PM with a few pointers, check your messages (envelope symbol) at the top of the page (top right next to your profile tile)

good luck , report back how you get on

Caravan and Motorhome Club have a late availability’s option on their website, can be useful as members pay nothing to reserve pitches and can cancel up to 3 days prior. As a result around 30% of bookings get cancelled or changed relatively late.