Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Campervaning in Cyprus

slowcoach65

slowcoach65

VIP Member
Morning All, I have exported my VW California with me to Cyprus but I am struggling to find anywhere that sells the 907 or 904 Camping cylinders. Anyone have any suggestions of where I might try or alternative makes that will fit in the gas compartment? Thanks in advance, Andy.

Morning All, I have exported my VW California with me to Cyprus but I am struggling to find anywhere that sells the 907 or 904 Camping cylinders. Anyone have any suggestions of where I might try or alternative makes that will fit in the gas compartment? Thanks in advance, Andy.
Have you tried Yacht Chandlers?
It has been mentioned by some that Cylinders can be refilled directly.

It would appear Campingaz cylinders are not sold in Cyprus.

Have you managed to find a bottle? We have a cali and live in Cyprus and having the same issues.

Hi All, sorry I haven't responded sooner. Still no luck. I think I'm just going to have to jerry-rig an extension / external connector to a standard (large) Cypriot gas cylinder and change the regulator if necessary. I'm open to suggestions :)

Can you fill it off a big bottle with appropriate connections - not tried it but may be worth researching to see if it’s feasible/ safe to do so.

Hi All, sorry I haven't responded sooner. Still no luck. I think I'm just going to have to jerry-rig an extension / external connector to a standard (large) Cypriot gas cylinder and change the regulator if necessary. I'm open to suggestions :)
I wouldn't be a bit surprised if you cannot get a company to refill a 907 cylinder in Cyprus. You can also get DIY kits to do the same. So all you would need is an empty 907 which you might be able to source from the mainland.

Back