Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Camping GAZ 907 Cylinder price in France.

Why make things hard for yourself when there is a solution out there?
Its Simply, if the hot water is free from work or cheaper + part renewable power source at home it feels better than burning gas.
Also only heat exactly what we need when using gas. Also cycling past our only local supplier there was were only two 907 in stock, next supplier over 45miles away.

Its Simply, if the hot water is free from work or cheaper + part renewable power source at home it feels better than burning gas.
Also only heat exactly what we need when using gas. Also cycling past our only local supplier there was were only two 907 in stock, next supplier over 45miles away.
I am talking about when people are on holiday when these resources are not available.45 miles away for the next supplier ,so if you're local ran out that's a 90 round trip , It's not a situation I want to be in .

I am talking about when people are on holiday when these resources are not available.45 miles away for the next supplier ,so if you're local ran out that's a 90 round trip , It's not a situation I want to be in .
We did 16days still loads left.
I tend to weigh ours with a luggage scale, not the most accurate but a guide and would carry a small single burner backpacking stove if it were a long trip and a electric kettle for hookup.
Dwindling lpg pumps at filling stations is an issue, cold no so as its vehicle log which is propane or a mixed with.

We did 16days still loads left.
I tend to weigh ours with a luggage scale, not the most accurate but a guide and would carry a small single burner backpacking stove if it were a long trip and a electric kettle for hookup.
Dwindling lpg pumps at filling stations is an issue, cold no so as its vehicle log which is propane or a mixed with.
Hookups are now charging per kWh some campsites £5.00 per day extra for me gas is more convenient and cheaper plus you can wild camp for longer if you have Morrisons have LPG also calor supplies have LPG pumps if you look around not to hard to find we have 2 within 6 miles from home.

When we are on holiday in Europe or the UK in the T6 we recon on using one 907 per 21 nights camping using gas for cooking (not much), washing and hot drinks. That's approximately 4.5 907 cylinders per year which probably computes to just over £110 per year at European refill prices.

Our new TGE will have cooking, heating and hot water powered by gas so I am hoping that the underslung tank will be the most efficient. Time will tell.

When we are on holiday in Europe or the UK in the T6 we recon on using one 907 per 21 nights camping using gas for cooking (not much), washing and hot drinks. That's approximately 4.5 907 cylinders per year which probably computes to just over £110 per year at European refill prices.

Our new TGE will have cooking, heating and hot water powered by gas so I am hoping that the underslung tank will be the most efficient. Time will tell.
It makes life a lot easier we use ours for everything hot water for washing cooking & drinks like I said 10 litres lasts us about 5/6 weeks last fill was £7.00

Managed to exchange two 907 bottles in France this week

€26 in Veynes near Gap in a Super U

€28 in Calais in an Auchan superstore

maybe we were unlucky but we had to search a bit to find a refill
Well a year later, just bought a refill for a 907 at the same Auchan in Calais for €34

Are the 901s available in Europe? I gather they stopped being available in the UK when Campingaz re-tooled their UK plant. They are great size for occasional users.

Wondering whether there is a cheaper country in which to buy your 907 refills? Or, should every EU country be more or less equal?

Shop around for 907 refills in France, during our recent four weeks in the country we paid just over 30€ in one Intermarche and just under 24€ in another of the same store chain.

Back