Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Camping Champagne region?

Q

Quogirl

Guest User
Thinking of a five day trip around the Champagne route in a couple of weeks. DH has heard that you can actually camp in some of the vineyards as you go around tasting.
That appeals to me!

Anyone know any? Or recommend any camp sites or places not to be missed?

I am having trouble finding any guide books about the area - any advice gratefully received :thanks

Quogirl said:
Thinking of a five day trip around the Champagne route in a couple of weeks. DH has heard that you can actually camp in some of the vineyards as you go around tasting.
That appeals to me!

Anyone know any? Or recommend any camp sites or places not to be missed?

I am having trouble finding any guide books about the area - any advice gratefully received :thanks
Try this http://www.france-passion.co.uk
Ron.

That looks very good. Is that the only outlet do you know?
We are going to Champagne on the 4th July and it will arrive in time for that, but are also going to Brittany before then....and it won't arrive by the time we go! Seems a shame as it may be useful there too!

There is a campsite next to the river in epernay. Great base for all the champagne house tours and a good, clean site stayed there about 4 years ago.

Nipped down to Vicarious Books in Folkestone today and bought FrancePassion and also All the Aires..... We're set!

Thanks Retiredron....

Back