Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Camping in the disneyland Paris car park

Dave_T

Dave_T

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 140
We're looking to go to disneyland paris with our van, and we understand that you can stay in your van overnight int he car park. Has anyone out there done this?

Thanks
Dave

I did it several times (with my late T4, camper converted). Last time 2 years ago. It costs 20 Euros, not much especially if you consider normal parking price which is 15 Euros anyway (if I remember well). There are facilities available, toilets and showers.
Big advantage is that in the morning you are the first to enter the park, which means no waiting queues.
Regards
Andrzej

Thanks for the reply... I've had a bit of a google and it seems like various people have done it. It's ok, but it's 30 euros now and there's also a noisy sweeper machine that comes round in the early hours of the morning!

You also need a hotel pass to get in the park early. This will only be the main magic kingdom
And even then only a few rides are open early. I went last year with a hotel pass to get in early but there were still queue' s and people sprinting to get on the rides.

IVE STAYED IN THE CARPARK A FEW TIMES NOW IT MAKES EVERYTHING EASY YOUR THERE READY NO SHUTTLES TO GET ON ETC AND THERES TOILETS SHOWERS ETC I DID FEEL SMALL SURROUNDED BY THE LARGE MOTORHOMES AND AMERICAN RV S
THE MRS HAS NOW SAID SHE WANTS TO GO FOR NEW YEARS EVE NEXT YEAR WEATHER PERMITTING !

Yup, did it last August with my five year old. All easy and good as others have reported.

But word of advice - park up as far from the travellator as you can, unless you want to be woken by "It's a small, small world" etc. at 7am when Disneyland springs back to life.

Well, we did it... It was all good. Not sure what the deal is for staying for multiple days... you've got to renew your parking ticket each day from the toilet block. When I went to look, there was no-one there. Oh well, nobody busted us for camping illegally!

We did it earlier this year and much the same as above

Noise from the travelator if you park too close.

We got in for the first day as a car and spotted the camper car park. Stayed one night without issue and then on the second night saw someone going around checking tickets but we weren't hassled.

Didn't need to have any other passes for access.

There isn't anywhere to wash up the dishes there? We ended up rinsing stuff out in the bathroom sinks....

Thought I'd resurface this thread as we stayed last August. They said we were a car even though we said we would be spending the night so only charged us 15 euros for 2 nights. No washing up facilities but very clean showers and toilets. As long as you park away from the travelator and expect campers arriving throughout the night and the road sweeper early hours it is fine for a cheap but not so relaxing stopover for disney.