Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Camping stools...!

V

Volky

Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Jumped on an old thread, but it got a bit buried, so I'm trying again!

We need a couple of stools for the kids, light and the right height for the table in the Cali (a T5, 2015). Ideally a pair that would pack in with the two chairs in the tailgate. I'm going cross-eyed from googling - anyone found the solution please?!

try ikea? they may have some for non folding ones or a fishing shop seen fishermen on little folding stools

Try looking at Isabella foot/camping stools. We have them for kids and you can also buy a top that turns them into a table (very handy for seating a glass of vino when kids have gone to bed).

We got these from Decathlon in France - they are know as Quechua FOLDABLE-STOOL, they don't appear to be on the Decathlon UK website:
stool 1.jpg stool 2.jpg

They fit perfectly inside the Cali camping chairs in the boot, and if you put them in seat first then you can still fit in other stuff like electrical hook up cable.

Tony

Further googling appears to show that they have been discontinued :-(

Quechua Foldable Stool 8205259

Thanks to everyone - especially you Tony! I'll check out the Vango ones. Yet something else to buy for the Cali - but no regrets so far!

No idea, I have the Quechua ones, but at 9 quid I would take a gamble. If anything the vango ones look a little smaller.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

We have these from go outdoors but they don't reach the table. They do fit in the tailgate chairs easily enough. We have squeezed 3 in!
£4 http://www.gooutdoors.co.uk/micro-chair-blue--p152290

upload_2016-5-26_20-25-54.png

We have found that chairs that are the right height for children still don't reach the table so are now deliberating whether to get a table extension but would need one each end with 3 children so would be quite expensive!
http://calitop.eu/product_info.php?language=en&info=p23_tischerweiterung.html&=
upload_2016-5-26_20-29-49.png

If you were in California - you could take up this offer - seen on Highway 98.
Some American friends don't get the Joke.

image1[6].jpg

Love the look of the table extensions, but after a longer trip this weekend we found the Cali outdoors table more use for food prep - we have one of the seat/table all in one things and sat at this. Still on the hunt for stools at the right height, though, and will post as and when found!

Back