Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

CAMPINGAZ 907 REFILL

The brochure for a 2012-13 quotes usage of 140g/h, based on 2.8Kg of gas (907) this should give you 20 hours continuous running with both burners on! I would say I’m an average user: cups of tea, a bit of water for washing up, evening meal… and I’ve got about 40 ish days out of the same bottle.

Ian

Zebedee said:
We are getting thro a gas bottle per 2 weeks......is there something amiss or do I just cook more food? Asked CaliKev at Cirencester who claimed his had lasted 3 years!
Regards
Zebedee

I do eat out alot :thumb having said that I have made a few bacon but ties and plenty of tea in that time.

Calikev said:
I do eat out alot :thumb having said that I have made a few bacon but ties and plenty of tea in that time.

How do you rid the cali of the smell of fried bacon?

I've cooked all sorts in mine and no problem but bacon made the thing smell like a greasy spoon for weeks :?

Harder to get rid of than the mother in law, and with her I can at least do a runner whilst she's in the motorway services loo.

I always fry my bacon dry and cover the pan with a lid the smell does go :thumb

Mrs 2135 often ruins the delicous bacon-coffee smell with fabreeze :cry:

Works well on most things, including smokey clothing when you've been sat around the fire.

dn

I would hate fabreeze to be sprayed all over my bacon sandwich :D

Back