Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Campsite Views

View attachment 50597
Sunset at camping Les Rivages in Millau. Looking up to Pouncho d'Agast.
A lot of paragliders (?) jump from that point to keep floating there and overlook Millau and it's surroundings.
Stunning place. Even apart from that artificial viaduc.
Nice site this and the town has upgraded over the years. Went to watch a rugby game whilst there last summer.

Reactions: JDA
Nice site this and the town has upgraded over the years. Went to watch a rugby game whilst there last summer.
On that rugby field near the Tarn?

They have certainly made a nice promenade out of that ugly car parking that was there before.

Did you stay on Les Rivages too?

On that rugby field near the Tarn?

They have certainly made a nice promenade out of that ugly car parking that was there before.

Did you stay on Les Rivages too?
Yes next to the Tarn. Nice sporting complex. The prom is a nice addition - the town has been tidied up too. Stayed at Les Rivages to bury the demons of breaking my foot and ankle there years ago whilst out running in the mountains. :confused:

Yes next to the Tarn. Nice sporting complex. The prom is a nice addition - the town has been tidied up too. Stayed at Les Rivages to bury the demons of breaking my foot and ankle there years ago whilst out running in the mountains. :confused:
Well, at least you had a nice camping spot.
Did you manage to spot some squirels? There were a couple, the 2 times I have been there.

9e922837201f383954183390ec84a6ab.jpg

Camping da Mario/Porto Azzuro

Hi Elly

Opens Easter

I stayed in the Marl pit field with views to the sea and over Cromer

Walking distance to village shop, pub, restaurant, easy walk to Cromer, longer walk or bike ride to Sheringham.

Nice campsite and clean facilities
quite a large campsite with multiple fields broken up by hedge rows and tree lines not all pitches are level, we were allowed to choose our own pitch.
I would go back to this campsite

Last edited:
Back