Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Can’t decide between the 2 seat luxury of the Ocean or the 3 seat utility of the Beach? -well now you don’t have to......

Ford+Westfalia, between the two of you you have an insane amount of history and experience. Unfortunately your current nugget pop-up is not even close to become a competitor of the California. Mercedes Marco Polo remains the only competitor, and if somebody values the drive more than the camping it may be a better option. For camping the California is still way ahead. The nugget is I am afraid still way behind. Certainly it doesn't have the drive nor the camping comfort of the Cali, the 4 beds to begin with. If we throw the bathroom in, I'd rather value the Kepler One better.
But competition is always good, keep going!

Ford vans looks pretty nice these days, but I would not want to drive round anything called a Nugget... Who thought of that name?

If I remember my Westfalia history correctly it was named after 80s snooker player Steve Davies. Other model names of that period included “Hurrikan“ (after Alex “hurricane” Higgins) and of course top of the line was “Herr große brelke” (or Mr Big Glasses after Dennis Taylor)

Back