Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Carpet

J

janepage

VIP Member
Hi

Does anyone know if you can get a carpet to fit in the space between the bench seat and the front seats. Getting a bit fed up of flooring....

Thanks

Jane

Jane, we have two partners that supply complete carpet sets for the Cali, including the boot area. There is QTM (as mentioned above) and also Ambassador, both of which offer a 10% discount for VIP members.

I have had the qtm mat for about a year now it still looks like new honest I have no problems pulling the bed forward. Pound for pound the best thing you could buy for your cali :thumb

Calikev said:
I have had the qtm mat for about a year now it still looks like new honest I have no problems pulling the bed forward. Pound for pound the best thing you could buy for your cali :thumb

I should have asked you to show me how to do it at Cotf ! :)

Which grade of mat did you go for? They certainly look excellent value and I'd guess they help with road noise a bit as well.

I think it was the premium mats I went for if I remember correctly they were about £80 the full set after discount. Even the front ones still look great. Very easy to brush as well :thumb

Hi
I use Sainsbury or Tesco Bath mats, they are cheap, warm to walk on , can be turned back or rolled up when opening the bench drawer, soak up spilt liquid so it doesn't go elsewhere and can be chucked in the washing machine when grubby got 5 recently from Trscos for 10 pounds total. TK Max sell bigger ones that cover a larger area if you want bigger ones-still cheaper than carpet.

I'm gona order a set of mats from QTM they look really good. On their web site is a box for the voucher code - as a VIP member I get a 10% discount. Does anyone know where I get the VIP/voucher code please?

Stephen

The code is in the Winchester club. If you can't find it pm me :thumb

Back