Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Carpets from The vw California.com

Nigel

Nigel

Nigel Davies married to Carolyn Davies
Vehicle
T5 SE 180 4Motion
Hi,
Has anyone ordered Carpets from these in the past? I ordered a set on 24th January £170 and to date had nothing in the post, i sent them a e mail on the contact us section a few days ago but have not had a reply. The money has gone via Paypal as i had a receipt e mail from them.
Interested to know if it is a genuine site and maybee they just take a long while to come.

I thought they went bust a few years ago, arent they the ones that used to make that vanarek thing ?

We tried to purchase someThule roof bars from them in the autumn, nothing arrived and no replies to any emails I sent them so we ended up getting a refund from Paypal via a dispute

Just seems very odd that they still have a live website which talks about things happening in 2015. Well i better get on to Paypal then. Bummer

I feel your pain I had a vanerak of them before it got caught and damaged my roof. I vowed never to use them again shocking lead time and zero backup I complained about the roof cover damaging my roof on their fb page the post was removed. I ended up using the company on here to buy my mats with no problem at all arrived within 5 days and still looking good.
Good luck with sorting it

I have left a dispute in the hands of Paypal so fingers crossed i get my money back... Anyone know of any decent sites for Cali carpets.

QTM, Rugs for Bugs & Ambassador .. All VIP partners so offer a discount. Some people have also found some cheaper alternatives.

That's so annoying - and surely illegal if they are still taking orders and payments when they are no longer trading?

I just ordered mine from mrcarmtts and was really pleased to go from ordering to delivery in just 3 days. I think lots of people use QTM and are really pleased with them too (they offer 10% discount to VIP members on here) - they just didn't have the colour I wanted in stock and I grew impatient waiting. Mrcarmtts were also a little cheaper than QTM for, as far as I can see, identical carpets.

I hope you are able to get your money back via Paypal without too much hassle.

Maud

+1 for qtm my mats are 4 years old this year and still look good
Although I do cover them with other mats to protect them and other mats to protect the other mats :bananadance

i should have asked the question on here before rushing in to buy them. Will wait and see if i get a refund and let you know then order some from QTM they look good and are cheaper. Anyone know what the code is for the VIP discount?

+1 for qtm my mats are 4 years old this year and still look good
Although I do cover them with other mats to protect them and other mats to protect the other mats :bananadance
Apparently i have to PM a staff member for a discount code.. for QTM Carpets...Not sure how you do that yet.

Can't defend them for not answering emails, however they do state 10 - 12 working days for carpets. By my calcs you've been waiting 10 days so far.

Well it is 2 weeks to the day.. but as you say they should at least answer e mail. Every other site that i have ordered from you get an instant e mail from Paypal followed by one from the company telling you they have recieved your order in this case i have had absolutely zip from them, so if they are still in business they need to buck up on customer service.

Agree with you there.

I notice they have no phone number and no mailing address which is illegal as part of distance selling regulations.

Kirk, that is what started getting me worried when i could not find any way to contact them except e mail. Will keep you posted if i get no joy so that others dont make same expensive mistake

The qtm code and all the other codes are in the vip lounge
No need to contact admin

That website is owned by a certain hire company in London, they have a heavily moderated Facebook page that I once posted on about looking to hiring a Cali in Surrey, my post along with eveyone elses was removed and I became blocked !

They appear to be active on twitter. I would message them there.

Well folks, having both posted a comment on their Facebook page and starting a dispute with Paypal i have had 2 e mails apologising stating that there has been a bit of a backlog as they are made to order, they are contacting the manufacturer for an update but it looks like they will be arriving some time soon. Will let you know when they arrive and what quality they are. Thanks for all your replies.:bananadance

Back