Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Centre Console Rotary Dial

J

jungliebird

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 130
Good morning. I've tried searching the forums but to no avail. Does anyone have experience of replacing or repairing the rotary dial on the centre console that controls all the services. Mine has clearly become worn or disconnected (I suspect the former).

Really grateful for any advice as at present I am unable to operate most of the services and in particular the roof!!

Many thanks,

You will need to replace the knob

Attachments

• Button Replacement.pdf
    4.8 MB · Views: 16
Hi
I've just had mine replaced under warranty 14plate. Derek at breeze said they just replace that part and not the whole unit.
So I can imagine it should be a cheap labour charge, maybe worth checking with your dealership.

May thanks, that is encouraging; can you PM me Derek at breeze's details and I'll give them a call.

If anyone has a link to a parts website or a way of ordering a new part I would be grateful.

Lots on this - how to repair/replace etc in the 'downloads' section - accessible as you are a VIP. :)

Many thanks for your reply; do you know if it is possible to order a replacement in the UK and who might stock one?

Hi
It's vw breeze in totton (Southampton) I use.
I'm out with dog so don't have number to hand.

Has been done and posted on the forum with all the steps needed and pictures

Breeze Totton 023 8184 9396

To all those that have replied, many thanks indeed. I've ordered the part and will hopefully fit next week.

Back