Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Ceramic Coating - New Van Protection

comfortz

comfortz

VIP Member
VIP Trade Partner
Hi Folks,
Having taken delivery of the new van, living on a building site and having a 6 year old I was keen to protect absolutely everything so first job was mattress protectors and seat covers. But wanting to go one step further and after seeing 5 other vans these guys have had I decided to call Craig at the Detailing Detectives to come give me a quote for ceramic coating the paintwork, glass, bike rack, wheels and calipers - plus protect all the interior fabric. The process involved them having the van for a full 2 days, completely washing, clay bar and machine polishing all before the coating is applied.

I'm over the moon with the moon with the results and to add to the experience they've send me a video of the the job plus an after care sheet. I felt the need to share as their level of customer service has been brilliant and I'll be using them again in the future! :thumb:thumb:thumb:thumb:thumb:thumb

We have the Swisstec glass coating on. Indeed you wash it with only water and everything comes off easily. Everyday grime hardly clings to it anyway. There's a 5 year guarantee on that type of coating.

I fear I saw a crumpled Brandrup carpet near the end of the original video. I'm shattered that Brandrup carpet isn't a perfect fit ;)

Also, business must be tough for Chef Dave Myers from the Hairy Bikers....driving that old van and washing cars for a living.

I fear I saw a crumpled Brandrup carpet near the end of the original video. I'm shattered that Brandrup carpet isn't a perfect fit ;)

Also, business must be tough for Chef Dave Myers from the Hairy Bikers....driving that old van and washing cars for a living.
Yeah, that dave myers is a bit of a slave driver, getting his lad to do it all in under 8 mins.

Back