Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Change two or all four?

Oh well, getting all four changed, looking at about £600. Gulp.

Oh well, getting all four changed, looking at about £600. Gulp.
You can buy a set of new VW T6 alloys with tyres on ebay etc for that.(won't be all season though) Use the tyres and sell the alloys to recoup some dosh???

On my 4Motion I find the tyres wear equally front and back and across the tyre width, so don’t swop round, and change when they hit 4 mm. I drive in all weathers, all year round and normally change end of year.
As far as I am concerned, tyres are one of the most important parts of the vehicle, especially a 3 ton vehicle driven as a car:Stig. Normally changed at about 20-23k Miles, all 4 at a time.

Wish I could get 30,000 miles out of our tyres, but then a lot of SusiBus's milage is transiting the most remote twisty bits of Scotland, mosty at a very sedate pace, but occasionally enjoying her 204 4Mo

You can buy a set of new VW T6 alloys with tyres on ebay etc for that.(won't be all season though) Use the tyres and sell the alloys to recoup some dosh???

Good idea, but I suspect I'd manage to lose money on the deal!

In the past we've had different tyres/wheels for Winter/Summer, but now fit all season to our cars as well as the van. Have Michelin Cross Climate on a Golf, and they seem excellent.

Good idea, but I suspect I'd manage to lose money on the deal!

In the past we've had different tyres/wheels for Winter/Summer, but now fit all season to our cars as well as the van. Have Michelin Cross Climate on a Golf, and they seem excellent.
Got them on my Cali. 15,000 and going strong. MPG increased by 1 mpg over the Goodyear 4 seasons.