Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Chico New Member 2007 California T5 140 . Fridge not working and other stuff!!!

Chico

Chico

Vehicle
T5 SE 140
Hello everyone , Chico here , i have a T5 Cali , second one I've had . Last was auto, now i have a manual . I've just bought it , i live in North Pembroke SA41. Need some body work detailing ( small rust spot under door handle , bubbling at front of elevating roof , Wheels repainted ( some bubbles / curbed ), new wheel V.W plastic centers , a good service , ( perhaps a new exhaust ), clean underside , Waxoyl and a few repairs and a good valet . Do you know anyone that may do any of these jobs ? Also the fridge doesn't work . It did audibly click on and a tick appeared in the control panel in front headlining panel . Now no click . Also tries plugging in to the mains but not getting cold . Any ideas on what it could be . Ive read that it maybe the leisure batteries , fuse ?? Does anyone know of a company that could diagnose the problem ? Finally the water / electric plug panel on rear passenger side had been slightly prised off and stuck back poorly. I need it fixed back on properly and check if its still connected properly to water pipe and electric .

Back