Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Cinch camper van connector

How does it fit to the van ? And does anyone know the length of the connection?
I think it uses that channel to slide in below the awning and there is a pull cord to meet up against the van...I did ask about scuffing , they said it can be as tight or loose as you like but he believed it was designed not to mark. Only downside is although Ive ordered delivery wont be until July so am unable to physically check...why dont you email..thet get back to you straight away and very helpful :)

I think it uses that channel to slide in below the awning and there is a pull cord to meet up against the van...I did ask about scuffing , they said it can be as tight or loose as you like but he believed it was designed not to mark. Only downside is although Ive ordered delivery wont be until July so am unable to physically check...why dont you email..thet get back to you straight away and very helpful :)
Thanks I will

Hi everyone - I was in touch with the Cinch guys as my 10% code didn't come through. I asked about any deals on the hub and van connector and he said to look out for a deal next week where with every hub purchase you get £100 site credit.

I'm not entirely sure I need the van connector, I like to see the Cali, but whilst not free the significant reduction might make it worthwhile investment for future, or could always hook it up to the other side and use for wet gear storage.