Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Cinch Hub reviews

BeagleMum

BeagleMum

Top Poster
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Mine arrived a few days ago. I don’t know what I was thinking but I decided to pop it up in the kitchen! A little tricky to do as I didn’t have a second pair of hands to help me nor was it pegged in the ground. But I got it up and then back down with some reassurance from the video. It is a little smaller inside than I was hoping, which probably means I am not done with my drive away awning for longer trips. However it is going to make weekend - 4 day trips much easier, and you never know we might adapt our ways for our longer trips. I do love the 4 doors and mosquito nets which will make a difference when we are cooking in there. The solar section is a great idea, I already have some solar gadgets so we will be using what we have already rather than buying the one from cinch.
View attachment 85121
Ours went up in the garden Sunday, super simple system. We were amazed how quickly one person got it down and back into the bag. Interesting you thought it smaller inside, we thought it was bigger than we had expected.
We are very happy with it, enjoy yours.

B

BugglePopples

VIP Member
Vehicle
Looking to buy
Bought a Cinch and tested it in the garden yesterday.

Really quick to put up and take down. Looking forward to taking it on our first Campervan trip next weekend

Last edited:
E

El&Ed

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Has anybody figured out how to use the storm poles yet?

Explorer

Explorer

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Coast 150
Has anybody figured out how to use the storm poles yet?
Sure. Pop up the tent and then the storm poles go inside between opposite corners. I think you need to put the ground sheet in and you will find some stoppers the ends insert into. Then attach inner if using.

They worked fantastic for us this weekend and we had multiple tents and gazebos collapsed including some air tents wrecked but the cinch had no problem.