Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Clark Commercials Edinburgh (not on a Cali)

SimonK

SimonK

VIP Member
Vehicle
N/A
We had been on the look out for a used Caddy Maxi for a while. We wanted a 6 speed Highline model in black, grey or Starlight Blue.

I had contacted my local dealer (Swansway Preston) with my requirements, but the silence was deafening. No follow up to my call, or an email I sent to follow the first call up. After this, I decided to look elsewhere. This was disappointing as I live less than 10 miles away.

I made an enquiry with Clark Commercials Edinburgh after spotting a van that fitted the bill on the VW website (although there were no photos). They followed up my enquiry within the hour, and sent me a video talking me through the van. The salesman, Lee Ferguson, was open and honest and quickly pointed out a few issues with the bodywork because he didn't want to waste my time if I decided to travel up to Edinburgh to view. I placed a holding deposit and drove to Edinburgh 3 days later. The service when we arrived at the dealership was great again. Lee brought the van inside so we didn't have to view it in the rain and we did a deal on that basis that the small repairs to the bodywork would be carried out.

I collected the van 7 days later. Lee picked me up from Waverley Station to collect the van. Everything was done as agreed and I drove away a happy man.

This was the best car and van buying experience I have ever had. No smoke and mirrors, and honest!

I won't hesitate to use Clark Commercials Edinburgh when I decide to buy my first California :)

We had been on the look out for a used Caddy Maxi for a while. We wanted a 6 speed Highline model in black, grey or Starlight Blue.

I had contacted my local dealer (Swansway Preston) with my requirements, but the silence was deafening. No follow up to my call, or an email I sent to follow the first call up. After this, I decided to look elsewhere. This was disappointing as I live less than 10 miles away.

I made an enquiry with Clark Commercials Edinburgh after spotting a van that fitted the bill on the VW website (although there were no photos). They followed up my enquiry within the hour, and sent me a video talking me through the van. The salesman, Lee Ferguson, was open and honest and quickly pointed out a few issues with the bodywork because he didn't want to waste my time if I decided to travel up to Edinburgh to view. I placed a holding deposit and drove to Edinburgh 3 days later. The service when we arrived at the dealership was great again. Lee brought the van inside so we didn't have to view it in the rain and we did a deal on that basis that the small repairs to the bodywork would be carried out.

I collected the van 7 days later. Lee picked me up from Waverley Station to collect the van. Everything was done as agreed and I drove away a happy man.

This was the best car and van buying experience I have ever had. No smoke and mirrors, and honest!

I won't hesitate to use Clark Commercials Edinburgh when I decide to buy my first California :)
That’s good news. I’ve had less than satisfactory dealings with Clark Commercials, but I think in some areas they are trying to make an effort to improve, which is great.

That’s good news. I’ve had less than satisfactory dealings with Clark Commercials, but I think in some areas they are trying to make an effort to improve, which is great.

I must admit I was a little bit wary when I decided to go up, having seen previous issues that you've had on here. Hopefully they have upped their game.

I bought my van from them today, so far so good. Been great with communication but then again I’m guessing they are very quiet at the moment. Ill put in an update once the deal and delivery has gone through

Back