Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Classic VWs at NEC warning no t5/6 content!

seeing the other NEC thread has wandered into a history lesson thought I'd just share some pics of the Classic VW Camper display at NEC - something other to look at than endless white behemoths for once! View attachment 26758 View attachment 26759 View attachment 26760 View attachment 26761 View attachment 26762 View attachment 26763 View attachment 26764 View attachment 26765

View attachment 26755
Great! Thanks for sharing as I can't get to the show this year. Thanks again.

Super photos of some beautifully styled VW campers. A great display and one of the highlights of this year's show along with a certain South London California hire company who always have a great range of cali accesories and a team of staff who I have always found to be genuinely knowledgeable, keen campers and very agrreeable to deal with.

However this plaque on the T25 exhibit sent my OCD meter into the red. I would've called the grammar police except there was no signal .

IMG_6873.JPG

Blame the youngsters at the PR company who can't transcribe or read handwriting!
I am sure there is a rude joke to be made here....
I'm glad I'm not the only one who always spots spliing mistaks (must be the ex English teacher in me refusing to let go)

Blame the youngsters at the PR company who can't transcribe or read handwriting!
I am sure there is a rude joke to be made here....
I'm glad I'm not the only one who always spots spliing mistaks (must be the ex English teacher in me refusing to let go)
It's a curse isn't it. My missus hates it when we go out for dinner and I pull up the waiter to complain about the "Chard grilled tomatoe" or the Ceasar Salad.