Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Climatic Control

Stuarty

Stuarty

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Hi all,

I've a quick question about the climatic control on the T6 please? I've read the manual for it a few times, but I don't find it that easy to read (must be me!.....).

Anyway, I think I may have a problem with the fan controls. When I try to alter the fan speed settings (so in manual control) the 1st 2 LEDs seem to do weird things..... The sequence is sometimes:

Off, auto, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, auto, Off.

I've also seen it going:
Off, no leds, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7.
7, 6, 5, 4, 3, no leds, 1, off.

Has anyone else noticed this, or is it a problem with my Cali, or is it operator error!! ;) Any advice on how it's supposed to work would be appreciated!

Thanks in advance.
Cheers! :)

When you set the temperature and hit auto the fan will be on auto and can be on any fan speed but the unit does not display this. Let's say it's on 2 in auto mode for instance.

When you manually adjust the fan the lights light up. So if you move fan to 5 then there will be 5 leds.

However when you move it to a lower fan speed (say 2) it will not show the leds as this is back to the correct fan speed for auto and that's why it doesn't light up.

Best way to use the system is just set temperature and hit auto.

Hi Days out,

Thanks for your reply to my question. That makes sense, and I'll just leave it in auto from now on I think! :) Good to know it's not a faulty unit too.....

Cheers!

Back