Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Lights control Led

I'm trying motors
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Hello everyone, it seems strange that the air conditioning in my T6 Ocean, when I turn it in manual mode (not Auto), the lights of the control LED does not light up, indicating the levels of the fan, but when returning to ruorate the knob then appear Led ...
It's normal?
Sorry if perhaps I did not explain well ..

Hello everyone, it seems strange that the air conditioning in my T6 Ocean, when I turn it in manual mode (not Auto), the lights of the control LED does not light up, indicating the levels of the fan, but when returning to ruorate the knob then appear Led ...
It's normal?
Sorry if perhaps I did not explain well ..
I think on mine, when switched to Manual the Fan Speed lights go out as the Fan switches off or goes to idle until you Press the Fan Speed button to increase speed and then they come back on as Speed increases. Try it.

Well, that much I do not care who saw me also happens to others ... the fact is that I have a 'VW other car with automatic dual-zone climate and the lights of the knobs light up normally, in both manual and Auto ...
thank you

I think on mine, when switched to Manual the Fan Speed lights go out as the Fan switches off or goes to idle until you Press the Fan Speed button to increase speed and then they come back on as Speed increases. Try it.
O

Back