Cloth door trims

Soton Campers

Soton Campers

Southampton Campers
VIP Member
Trade Advertiser
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Somebody didn't bother to open the door as instructed when swivelling the front passenger seat. I now have a damaged cloth panel. Are these sold separately to the main door card? Anyone know the part number please?

I don’t think so as the whole door trim including the card is 7E0867021 or 7E0867022 depending on side.

Just get them retrimmed in leather: much more hard wearing. Ours were £100 for both.

BD6DE38F-B133-459E-96E2-A8AE60C06DBD.jpeg

Thank you. That does look a nice job and you are right about being more hard-wearing. Where did you get yours done please?

Thank you. That does look a nice job and you are right about being more hard-wearing. Where did you get yours done please?

I had them done at Trim Technik in Birkenhead when they did the seats as well but imagine any local vehicle trimmer should be able to do it.

Those fabric door cards are a pain. Every slightly sharp object marks them. My wife's knitting bag use to be the main culprit with the door card in our previous SE. Many a "discussion" was had about that treacherous nasty. I even kicked it down our hallway once. I got a knitting needle in my foot for my effort.

The hard plastic door cards on the Beach are much more practical in a camper van. If you are really bothered by it, you could consider fitting the Beach door cards in the same colour instead, other wise it will probably happen again.

Back