Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Club Information

D

DNT

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 199 4Motion
As a new member I am interested to know if the club is planning any socially distances events/meets in the near future. I am located in Norfolk.

Hi @DNT. I'll be another Norfolk owner in 8 days time so that's two of us at least.

Hi @DNT. I'll be another Norfolk owner in 8 days time so that's two of us at least.
Hi Graham
Which vehicle are you waiting for have you had a long wait. I'm at Ingoldisthorpe near Hunstanton where are you?

Hi Graham
Which vehicle are you waiting for have you had a long wait. I'm at Ingoldisthorpe near Hunstanton where are you?
We're down the coast from you, just south of Great Yarmouth and waiting on an Ascot Grey Coast, which should (fingers crossed) arrive at the dealer, in Liverpool today. If it does, that will be a 7 month wait, which I can't complain about with things being how they are. Lots of people worse off than us.

As a new member I am interested to know if the club is planning any socially distances events/meets in the near future. I am located in Norfolk.
Have you checked here?

We're down the coast from you, just south of Great Yarmouth and waiting on an Ascot Grey Coast, which should (fingers crossed) arrive at the dealer, in Liverpool today. If it does, that will be a 7 month wait, which I can't complain about with things being how they are. Lots of people worse off than us.

Hello again Graham

Now there's a coincidence, same model and colour as mine, I'm sure you will just love it when it finally arrives.

Regards

David

Back