Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

VW California Club Wishlist - We want your feedback

The logo mats look stunning and I would be interested in them.

These are available:

I was/am unsure about the above and other fitted mats that appear to curl near the door

LTH

I was/am unsure about the above and other fitted mats that appear to curl near the door

Hold down with velcro or double sided tape.

Just noticed that the link to the vwcalfornia site has been cut?

I am on both forums and really value the amount of info here and the friends there. (perhaps friends here soon.)

Clearly there must be a good reason and I do not want to know the details but it is a shame. :(

Hi lth. I'm sure there was a disagreement a little while ago about the two sites I believe fb removed all links to this club
Without reason in my mind. I used to use both but now stick to this one. It is a shame. I also have made friends on here.

Same here Nicki i used to use both sites aswell and was very active on facebook, however i find it much more user friendly on here also more of a community feel. Like you say something happend a while back , what ... I am not sure?

Nobby. What I like is that you get a lot of different people answering the members questions. I'm afraid when on fb
It did seem like the same people posting. I intend to go to at least two of the meets they have arranged and look forward to making friends. Roll on the summer.

Martin said:
Thanks for that Chris, I like the idea of the Logo mats ( http://www.matsnationwide.co.uk/logo-mats-p-187.html ) They will also cut to size so we can get a perfect fit for the Cali.

If we get enough interest we can get a quote from them, if anyone else fancies getting some custom mats made up please let us know and we can look further into this.

I'd be interested in a mat if it can be organised.

Cheers
Steve

Would we like these to fit with the bench seat fully back or fully forwards? I guess fully forward is the best option?

As for logo i think just a small 'VW California' along one of he sides in maybe a subtle grey colour?

Once we have all he info i will get some quotes.

Don't pick up my van til 1 March, so don't know what the floor space difference is between seat fully forward and seat fully back. Willing to consider 2 mats that in in combination would cover floor when seat fully back. Grey + subtle logo sounds good to me!

Swigle, that was my thoughts also, buy two and can either use two in the front of bench seats or with seat forward you can use one and then the other in the boot area.

Martin said:
Would we like these to fit with the bench seat fully back or fully forwards? I guess fully forward is the best option?

As for logo i think just a small 'VW California' along one of he sides in maybe a subtle grey colour?

Once we have all he info i will get some quotes.
Hi Martin, surely if the mats had cutouts for the rails the seat would just slide over the mat and the whole of the floor could be covered!

Chris

Hi Chris, the megavanmat ones have the cut outs, i think these will literally be just mats as they have the rubber edging, I may be wrong but will find out what options they can offer next week.

Back