Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Club stickers

Speleo62

Speleo62

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
have lost instruction for applying club logo stickers, being thick any advice please

Yes turn it upside down so the white paper is facing you and the sticker is not visible then go over it with something flat like a credit car what you are trying to do is transfer the sticker from the white backing to the transparent backing one you have done this gently remove the white backing leaving the sticker still attached to the transparent part then place on the window and repeat with the credit card. This should make the sticker stick you then just carefully remove the transparent paper and that's it.

Where is the best place to put a car sticker? I am not a real fan of putting stickers on the van but quite fancy the idea of a club one so people know I am a member. Anyone got any pics of where they put their stickers? Cheers

Mine is on the sliding door window.

I pay homage to it every time I get in :eek:

Have 3 now, large name on back window and small name on left back window, small van logo on right back window. Need to keep club flag flying.

Where can I get the stickers from
The online shop. you have to pay.

Small logo ones on both sides bottom rear windows (spend about 3 months a year in France hence both sides) and a small lettered one on rear window (actually too small for following vehicles to read)

Back