Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Coffee cups that fit the cup holders

Granny O

Granny O

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Has anyone found a good reusable travel mug that fits the cup holder at the front? We’ve struggled to find one that will fit without tipping over or not fitting at all. They’re either too tall or too broad at the base, or not very insulated so the coffee goes cold.

I have these from 'Topspot', and they tend to keep warm quit long.

IMG_E2900.jpg IMG_E2903.jpg

Hi - can I ask where you got the clip on cup holders on the photo from? Thanks !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The mug looks great, but at the website you show, I can only order large quantities. Where did you buy it?

I bought them indeed for my company, but you can also just buy a 'sample', which costs something like 14€ then
mok  sample.jpg

(in fact, I think it's Danish design, so I suppose you should be able to find them near to you as well)

I bought them indeed for my company, but you can also just buy a 'sample', which costs something like 14€ then
View attachment 37695

(in fact, I think it's Danish design, so I suppose you should be able to find them near to you as well)
I will try to look for it. I am not able to find a distributor from a quick search. Thanks for your reply.

An opportunity for the shop?

Our cup holders are different to yours - they are fixed into the plastic casing and not flexible, so I think these cups would be too wide for us.

Have a search for Klean Kanteen.
These are insulated and have a stainless steel inside lining. Which means no nasties from plastics and should last a lifetime.

I have bought a load of there drinking stuff for our travels and daily use.
Can’t fault them so far. Definitely reduced my plastic usage.

image.jpg

Back