Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Collection next week!

C

californiachiz

VIP Member
Well the long wait is nearly over....Cali arrived with VW dealer at Liverpool yesterday so hopefully will meet the new family member early next week! Just the small task of pulling the funds together now, but looks like an early Christmas present which will be hard to beat!

Congratulations great Christmas news :thumb

Wow, there's a lot of Pre-Christmas purchasing going on at the moment!
Congrats - exciting times ahead!! I'm into week two of ownership at the moment, and loving it!

Just thought I'd add to the euphoria. Picked up our new Cali this morning, sand beige 180 DSG plus some bits, from Carrs at Exeter. Very professional hand over, now all www have to do is sort out bike rack, tow bar gas etc. Looking forward to first trip out.

Tin Lizzie said:
Just thought I'd add to the euphoria. Picked up our new Cali this morning, sand beige 180 DSG plus some bits, from Carrs at Exeter. Very professional hand over, now all www have to do is sort out bike rack, tow bar gas etc. Looking forward to first trip out.

Congratulations, would love to see a photo especially the remedy for the blistering roof issue?

californiachiz said:
Well the long wait is nearly over....Cali arrived with VW dealer at Liverpool yesterday so hopefully will meet the new family member early next week! Just the small task of pulling the funds together now, but looks like an early Christmas present which will be hard to beat!

Great to hear your van arrived and collected and am almost at the same stage, just waiting for the call to collect. Ours was build week 47 and should deb here for Christmas. Did yours come with the three rails inside? Looking to confirm this is now the standard configuration so I can go ahead and order carpets.

Andy80F

Andy - I am collecting on Tuesday so not sure about the rails, but I have already ordered 2 rail mats as unaware of this change. Will confirm next week.

Can confirm 2 rails inside on the SE. Can also confirm one very smart wagon! Looking forward to having a bit of time at weekend to explore the interior.....in the daylight!