Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Comeback grannyjen

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with that.

At the end of the day it is up to her.
But given you can get a ban, then slag off this forum and it members on another forum then come back after a few months I am not surprised Jenny has decided to stop being active on the forum

Yes, I too would like to see you back on here please Jen!

Granny Jen was the heart and soul of this forum.
Come back please?

Definitely ++++++

+1

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I am not gonna get involved in who's wrong or wright in this case , but concidering we are all adults and have the right to give our own opinion on whatever forum or another social media . What is said can not be undone , give Jen a break , let her setlle some (personal?) things first and hope it results in her returning to a daily user of this forum .
No need to start topics or petitions asking her to come back asp. , it seems she has made her mind up and takes full credit of the unfortuned happenings .

Let us try to focus on roof corrosion , ripped bellows , new T6 , stolen spare's,....
Great trips , meetings,....
;)

Ps . do not not misunderstand my post , i 'm also gonne miss her...as many will do.

Last edited:
I am not gonna get involved in who's wrong or wright in this case , but concidering we are all adults and have the right to give our own opinion on whatever forum or another social media . What is said can not be undone , give Jen a break , let her setlle some (personal?) things first and hope it results in her returning to a daily user of this forum .
No need to start topics or petitions asking her to come back asp. , it seems she has made her mind up and takes full credit of the unfortuned happenings .

Let us try to focus on roof corrosion , ripped bellows , new T6 , stolen spare's,....
Great trips , meetings,....
;)

Ps . do not not misunderstand my post , i 'm also gonne miss her...as many will do.
Good post!

We are trying to find out what rally Granny Jen will be to this year as the better half has been reading her posts and is looking forward to meeting her and my life will be made hell if I drag her along to find she is not there :Nailbiting

We are trying to find out what rally Granny Jen will be to this year as the better half has been reading her posts and is looking forward to meeting her and my life will be made hell if I drag her along to find she is not there :Nailbiting

Maybe sent her a PM. If you become VIP member....
Or else wait until she shows up here...

Goodness,

I've not been to a rally since Nuremberg!

I sat next to this terribly fat fellow who I believe had been an aviator but now was waffling on about economic miracles and the "peoples car" .... :shocked

Goodness, "peoples car" indeed! .... it will never catch on

She's in tha house.....:bananadance

Has Granny Jen been barred, I am sure I hav not seen her on here for over a month?

GJ was last seen online the 1st of this month....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back