Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sensored, again.

Think it is more upsetting people in general that's the issue.
Starting all over in a new topic is no solution imo.
Just try and focus on Cali- related posts and things will work out just fine:thumb

It wasn't a "Cali related thread" and I don't need to patronised either! I'm outa here

It wasn't a "Cali related thread" and I don't need to patronised either! I'm outa here

Sorry you feel that way , we all need to get allong somehow and sometimes it's better to swallow some words even if you not agree things .
If you read many of my posts you will noticed i also have diffuculty with that sometimes.
I know it wasn't a Cali related tread , those are the treads sometimes end up the wrong way.
Just take a deep breath and try to let it pass ....;)

When I saw the title of this thread I thought I was in for some interesting reading about one of the Sensors found on the California - I didn't realise it was more to do with Teddies and Prams.

If you want to leave the Forum because you're upset, then fine. Your decision, but thank you for letting us know.

By the way - I don't think anyone will be starting a " Come back Blackwell " thread.:thumb

Well, you upset me and I am not old guard, in fact newer guard than you on posting count. Perhaps if you stopped trying to make every one of your posts a personal contest between you and the rest of the world then you may find a happier existence.

To the three posters above , can we please leave out any words that only brings more oil on the fire....;)
My words above are for everyone:
Try to focus on Cali related posts:thumb

Everyone made his point?
Do the mods needs to lock thisone also?
They probally wil if it goes any further like this.

Well, I thought it was about "Sensors" otherwise wouldn't have clicked on the thread.
Anyway, off to fill up the water tank with the garden hose.

I promise that it is nothing to do with the old guard and everything to do with keeping arguments and upset off the forums. Surely that's not why we are here. It's a friendly place compared to much of the internet and I hope we can keep it that way.

I actually think its important to call out racism or prejudice in the world, but I genuinely didn't feel there was any there. If our German friends don't find any offence in the post, it seems of little value to seek to be offended on their behalf. Everyone's line is in a different place but our job is to do what's best for the forum as a whole.

Lets move on and let the thread and subject rest and get back to celebrating our shared love of the Cali and travel, isn't that why we are here? :)

I promise that it is nothing to do with the old guard and everything to do with keeping arguments and upset off the forums. Surely that's not why we are here. It's a friendly place compared to much of the internet and I hope we can keep it that way.

I actually think its important to call out racism or prejudice in the world, but I genuinely didn't feel there was any there. If our German friends don't find any offence in the post, it seems of little value to seek to be offended on their behalf. Everyone's line is in a different place but our job is to do what's best for the forum as a whole.

Lets move on and let the thread and subject rest and get back to celebrating our shared love of the Cali and travel, isn't that why we are here? :)

I think that this has nothing to do with racism but everything to do with Blackwell having an issue with GJ after this thread https://vwcaliforniaclub.com/threads/vw-bus-magazine.11846/

Just a piece of petty maliciousness.

Anyway, I'm off to pack our Cali, we are going to Peter's parents for a week.

Actually made me chuckle. Off to book a few extra days at Eskdale......

Popaloo for me.

Back