Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Comfortline trim

C

catrincm

Vehicle
T5 SE 130
I have a Comfortline I've just imported from Germany and am trying to insure it. They're looking for a trim, but can't seem to find it out. Any tips?

It's a 2008 California Comfortline 96kW....

Thanks!

Sorry, what do you mean by 'trim' in this case? Might help to know that the 'comfortline' is basically the same as what in the UK they call the SE.

Thanks for the reply, that's helpful!

It's to identify the vehicle as the registration number isn't yet in the system. Something like: "T30 KOMBI SWB 130" (just selected one on confused.com)

So, perhaps it's T5 SE 130 (translating 96kW into roughly 130 hp) I'm looking for.

Outstanding issue, though, I can't find anything even remotely like this when going through on the insurance company websites...

Thanks so much.

Turns out in the end we didn't need it. The issue was that they were trying to insure it as a van but it should be a car in the end, and then all they needed was the T5 California TDI. So we're all good.

Thanks for you help!

Thanks so much.

Turns out in the end we didn't need it. The issue was that they were trying to insure it as a van but it should be a car in the end, and then all they needed was the T5 California TDI. So we're all good.

Thanks for you help!
Glad you got it sorted.
Did you also make sure the insurance covers habitat and not just the base vehicle? There are several posts around this so it always makes me a bit nervous.

Back