Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Comfortz Custom Seat Covers Now Available To Order

comfortz

comfortz

VIP Member
VIP Trade Partner
Hello Folks,
Thanks for all the interest on the seat covers, they’ve been a long time in the perfecting but we’re finally there! Before I go on to discuss fabrics & other options I know you all want to know about prices – A customised full set will be £500 - £450 to VIP members + £30 for OEM fabrics (£50 deposit – remainder upon completion). I have a 5th seat on order at the moment so we’ll be catering for these shortly – prices to be confirmed. After this we’ll be looking at the Beach 3 seater bench seat too. I’ll announce when both designs are perfected.
We plan in the future to have a budget option available (light & dark grey fabric) – but due to the interest we’ve had on the customised covers, it will be a while before they’re available.

Options;
A range of faux leather & faux suede / alcantara.
Faux Leather – Black / white/ grey / green (apple) / blue / red / purple/ cream / tan
Not my actual picture but something along these lines….

1000x1000_zpsc7fee955.jpg

Faux Seudes / Alcantara;
Left to right , Grey, Glacier, Tan, Black. (The glacier is my personal favourite)
20140219_093527_zps371762e4.jpg

OEM California fabrics – Grey Anthracite/ Warm Grey & Takato – Approx £30 extra.
Don't worry the stripes aren't wonky the material is at a slant in the photo! :?
20140222_104517_zpsb3230dca.jpg

A vast range of upholstery fabric – blue / red / green/ purple/ pink/ and many other designs/ colours. I have far too many fabrics to upload – just email me if you’d like any photos.

Different overstitching colours are available.

Ordering;
Please contact me directly on email or the phone (Comfortzleisure@aol.com – 01246 825873) to discuss your requirements. I’m more than happy to send out samples and photos so just drop me a line if you’re interested.

I’ll try and get some better photos uploaded as the different coloured covers are made and you guys perhaps can help with this when you receive them.

Timeline;
Being a bespoke item we will manufacture to order – typical time frame will be approximately a week. However this could change as interest grows.

I would like to thank nick for sorting out my new seat covers I chose the grey vinyl and
the original cali stripe I think they look fab
Thanks again :thumb

20140312_102228.jpg 20140312_102237.jpg 20140312_105216.jpg

Thanks kev - I'm glad you like them :thumb

We'll see what people's feedback is on Sunday :D

Cheers,
Nick

I'd like to thank Nick at Comfortz leisure for my thermal screen cover and when finances allow I'll be ordering some seat covers, I had a look at Calikev's and they look great :thanks

Alasdair

Hi all
It was nice to see new and old faces at the meet on Sunday and Nick of course and also to see the seat covers in the flesh they do look the business the quality is great and they fit really good. At the moment I have the grey seat covers but Nick's look fabulous just like the original seat coverings so going to have to order some of those. :thumb

G&H

PS the meet was good as well :laugh2

If you are going to do some in yellow, would it be possible to do some in dark blue on the outer edge and tackato? (Beach cloth) in the middle :thanks

Alasdair