Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Completed roof corrosion feedback

I'm struggling with communication fron AB Crush.
Received their letter and a voice mail following a call I made to them. But since then (3 weeks ago) I've called numerous times and asked for a call back from the person handling my job with no response. Also sent an email last week.....again, no reply.
Shame really as all I wanna do is tell them I don't need a courtesy Cali.
Hi Art

When you call ask for Julie. She was very helpful to me. If she has a cancellation or delay then she may be able to fit you in early as you don't need a spare Cali.

Mine has just come back from Heritage for the second time after the wrong seals had been fitted in the hydraulics to raise the roof and it kept falling down while we were away. The front panel which was replaced had a really bad orange peel effect which was meant to be rectified and now it looks like there has been a paint reaction and has a hammerite finish in one section hence worse than it was before! Not a happy bunny

I have been told by vwcs for the last 14 months that I'm on the list at benfields, I've had no contact from them at all , then I rang again a couple of weeks ago and was told it may not be benfields at all now as there was a different system in place .
So basically I'm still non the wiser , not once has anyone contacted me from vwcs all the communication has been one way .
My warranty period ends next month so I'm just praying they "remember " my claim next time I ring.
What a customer relations disaster this is turning out to be for vw