Off for roof repair.

Meoncoast

Meoncoast

an Ocean by the Sea
Super Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Our 2012 Cali was picked up by the AA and taken off to AB Crush panel craft on Tuesday for roof repair. All our stuff emptied out and boxes filling the back bedroom. Time for a good sort out before re equipping our van.

Very nice silver replacement van 15 plate with only just over 1000 miles on her (although missing a MFS) but it is amazing how much you miss your own van so can’t wait for it’s return home.

loan van.jpg

My van back this afternoon from AB Crush. just under 2 weeks for front and main roof repair, Happy with work looks good as new.

Can not fault the service provided

Andy - Presumably you got the T5 roof fabric fitted, as opposed to the new T6 fabric?

Thanks.

1st thing I looked at - looks the same as original T5

Thanks Andy.

I'm relieved in a sense - better the devil you know.

Mine's in for both sets of repairs later this year.

Best regards.

I think the name is Shorrards - in the Midlands.

They contacted me recently to ask me to get "the seal" issue checked with my dealer, having already got VW sign off for repair of the front panel some time back. JCT Sheffield confirmed today that there is indeed corrosion under the seal area :(.

Help please. I am having my bendy light replaced. They have a new Led version. How do you turn it on please.

All fixed now thank you. It is indeed touch sensitive. There is a tiny red led on the top of the light. Touch hear and the white LED's light up.

All fixed now thank you. It is indeed touch sensitive. There is a tiny red led on the top of the light. Touch hear and the white LED's light up.
Is the base unit held tight? Had mine done last week and the two black self taping screws are slightly too small and will not tighten completely so the whole unit wobbles around!
I've replaced with M4 bolts which have cut there own thread and are holding everything good and tight, just have to find some black ones as it looks pretty awful with them being chrome.

:confused: funny how this thread about my roof repair is running now about a light !!!!!!

Back