Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Accessories For Sale Connects2Vision - CAM-17 - Reversing camera; £20 inc postage.

Ch1pbutty

Ch1pbutty

Super Poster
VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 Beach
£20 including UK Postage

Will work with most modern Headunits (VW, KENWOOD etc).

Fits discreetly above rear numberplate.

Relatively easy to fit.

Brand new

This CAM-17 high quality small and discreet universal reversing camera is suitable for cars, vans, trucks etc.

Universal reverse parking camera.
Drill to Fit Reverse Camera for Horizontal Surfaces.
Image Sensor: 1099 HD CCD
Mirror/Normal Image Adjustment.
TV Lines: 480
Fixed Angle Mounted
Horizontal Angle: 170 Degrees
Vertical Angle: 120 Degrees
Resolution: 976 x 496
Minimum Illumination: 0.1 Lux
TV System: NTSC/PAL
Video Output: 1.0V p-p 75ohm
Operating Voltage: 12V DC (Negative Ground)
Current Consumption: 120mA + 13.8V
Waterproof Rating: IP68
Operating Temperature: -20 Degrees C to +70 Degrees C
Parking Lines: Yes
Removable Lines: Yes
Image Adjustment: Yes (Mirror/Normal)
Enhanced Performance In Low Light: Yes
Connects2 part number - CAM-17
2 year warranty
Universal reverse camera - Contents

Camera with 1m cable to mini Male 6 pin connector.
1m camera connection cable with mini Female 6 pin connector and RCA Female connector.
6m Male to Male RCA extension cable.
18mm hole saw.
Instructions.
Universal reverse camera - Installation

Read the manual prior to installation. Technical knowledge is necessary for installation. Please ensure you use the correct tools to avoid damage to the vehicle or product.
1. Connect the Black wire to a suitable ground and the Red wire to a switched +12V supply.
2. If the camera is to be used in the rear of the vehicle, the Red wire should be connected to the reversing light circuit or an interface which provides a reverse signal.
3. Select a suitable location for the camera and ensure that the area is free from all cables, fuel & oil. Whenever possible, avoid locations that are subject to road dirt & water spray.
4. Aim to mount the camera preferably 45-60cm from the ground and cut a suitable hole using the cutting tool provided.
5. Using the supplied video cable, connect the camera to the display screen and ensure that the image is displayed correctly.
6. To swap the image from mirror to normal view, cut the small White looped wire which is located on the camera connection cable.
7. To remove the parking line feature, cut the small Blue looped wire which is located on the camera connection cable.

IMG_5283.jpegIMG_5282.jpegIMG_5281.jpegIMG_5280.jpegIMG_5279.jpegIMG_5277.jpegIMG_5276.jpegIMG_5275.jpegIMG_5278.jpeg

Last edited:
I don't need another, but I can certainly recommend this one.
I fitted to mine about a year ago and it's been great. Good quality unit and very much looks the part.

Back