Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Crazy interiors?

Trollhunter

Trollhunter

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 174
Hi all,

I see very many have funked up their interiors with cool table and work-top stickers from pixers. I was wondering if many have jazzed up their cupboards and rest of interiors too. On these looooong days at home scrolling the net and finding things to occupy time it would be cool to see some images of colourful ideas :bananadance2Think its about time I got rid of the beige theme running throughout my '06 T5!

Hi all,

I see very many have funked up their interiors with cool table and work-top stickers from pixers. I was wondering if many have jazzed up their cupboards and rest of interiors too. On these looooong days at home scrolling the net and finding things to occupy time it would be cool to see some images of colourful ideas :bananadance2Think its about time I got rid of the beige theme running throughout my '06 T5!

Don't do it! Beige in the new Black. Trust me on this, as you can see from my picture I'm a fashion god.

Seriously though, @Auberg-ine has a fab map on his table top, if you look up his long running thread.

Don't do it! Beige in the new Black. Trust me on this, as you can see from my picture I'm a fashion god.

Seriously though, @Auberg-ine has a fab map on his table top, if you look up his long running thread.
Ha ha, you could be right there, about the colour and the fashion god! Maybe I should keep it and buy myself some elephant corduroy trousers!

I promised myself that with at least 12 weeks of isolation on my hands I would completely revamp Alfie.

Now, coming to the end of week 5, I've not even been in the vehicle :(

I promised myself that with at least 12 weeks of isolation on my hands I would completely revamp Alfie.

Now, coming to the end of week 5, I've not even been in the vehicle :(
I can't even see mine. We're in full lockdown and since I live in the Gothic quarter my parking space is in a garage about 1 1/2 km away. Separation anxiety, I can hardly sleep! This is the first time I've ever missed not having an EHU. A new leisure battery mocks me in a recurring nightmare.

Last edited:
Think its about time I got rid of the beige theme running throughout my '06 T5!
The pre face-lift Cali interiors are perfect for wrapping as the surfaces are smooth rather than the grained finish of the 5.1s.
I'm afraid I've no inspiration of what advantage to take of this fact, but watching with interest!

Hi all,

Sorry a bit boring, but I like my 2019 just the way it came, but you made me laugh out loud when I miss read the line (if many have jazzed up their cupboards)

I put stickers and stuff over mine.
Happy to drill stuff, add and convert to my own taste. Its my van and im gonna enjoy it and give it some character....:thumb

E2D06806-8206-47F1-AB48-90A1FDFA232C.jpeg

I put stickers and stuff over mine.
Happy to drill stuff, add and convert to my own taste. Its my van and im gonna enjoy it and give it some character....:thumb

View attachment 58049
That looks class soulstyle. What material did you use for the artwork and how did you stick it to the table. Thinking of doing something similar.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

That looks class soulstyle. What material did you use for the artwork and how did you stick it to the table. Thinking of doing something similar.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Just head over to Pixers @paradise city.
They have thousands of self adhesive works to choose from.

Getting a bit of a sticker fetish. Anything that brightens up that Germanic interior...

Thanks but cant find any decent road maps on Pixer......

Have a good look through.
Worth playing around with wording or looking through their sub menus...

Back