Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Crochet stealth PortaPotti 335

LoveBirds_1964

LoveBirds_1964

Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
Often people ask us about our campervan. As we are very proud of our Van we like to show people around in and outside our beloved Billie. But when we open the sliding doors the first thing people were confronted with is this ugly white obstacle called PortaPotti! Very handy in current Corona times but not really the most beautiful eyecatcher. So my wife decided to make a crochet stealth cover so we can show people around without embassaring confrontations ;-) What do you guys think?

Before and after ;-)

578B4A35-6CB8-4106-BB6E-0C7740EC3F87.jpg

Hmmm, very nice interior, nice plants ... errrr ... one question ... What's under that crochet cover?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Often people ask us about our campervan. As we are very proud of our Van we like to show people around in and outside our beloved Billie. But when we open the sliding doors the first thing people were confronted with is this ugly white obstacle called PortaPotti! Very handy in current Corona times but not really the most beautiful eyecatcher. So my wife decided to make a crochet stealth cover so we can show people around without embassaring confrontations ;-) What do you guys think?

Before and after ;-)

View attachment 68181
Love it!! :pinkbanana

Crotch-et cover.

Back