Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Cruise control stopped working - 08 174 cali

cheekymonkey

cheekymonkey

Hi Guys,

Cruise control jsut stopped working for no reason - have taken apart stick & checked connections they are all clean.

Can anyone suggest any tests or checks?
Does anyone know which fuse (and location of fuse) runs CC as nothing in handbooks

Thanks

Could be a faulty clutch position sender. Check to see what the engine can rev up to in neutral and also when you have the clutch pedal depressed and let us know the outcomes.

cheers

Sounds like it is faulty. When the clutch pedal is not depressed and in neitral it should rev above 3000 rpm. Not difficult to replace and dot not require any coding afterwards either.

cheers

Thanks Alex was the eBay link above the right product??

Not sure on engine number reference

Looks like it. Best thing to do would be to call our parts department on 01403 839640 and get the price and avaiability. We will also post it to you as well!

cheers

And don't forget if you sign up to VIP you will also save 10% on the price :thumb

All ordered ill let you know if that solves it

Thanks again

Hi Guys,

Cruise control jsut stopped working for no reason - have taken apart stick & checked connections they are all clean.

Can anyone suggest any tests or checks?
Does anyone know which fuse (and location of fuse) runs CC as nothing in handbooks

Thanks
I have this problem today in France. I know it’s a long time ago! Was this the answer. Did you get it fixed? Thanks. Peter

I have this problem today in France. I know it’s a long time ago! Was this the answer. Did you get it fixed? Thanks. Peter
Unfortunately I don’t think you will be getting a reply. @cheekymonkey hasn’t been seen since 2015.

Back