Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Cwtch_twt are on the road!

Cwtch_twt

Cwtch_twt

vwcalwales
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
We have finally taken delivery of our 150ps TDI DSG California Ocean in Candy White. Initially ordered at the end of October as a manual it was built, disposed of and reordered as a DSG in February.
Thank you for all the advice given on this forum which enabled us to get in touch with VWCS, resulting in a hire California Ocean for the last 10 weeks. It also enabled us to argue our case against the payment of the additional VED costs.
We are now looking forward to the freedom that our Ocean will bring over the coming years.

Angela, Rob & Ellie
IMG_0717.JPG

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We have finally taken delivery of our 150ps TDI DSG California Ocean in Candy White. Initially ordered at the end of October as a manual it was built, disposed of and reordered as a DSG in February.
Thank you for all the advice given on this forum which enabled us to get in touch with VWCS, resulting in a hire California Ocean for the last 10 weeks. It also enabled us to argue our case against the payment of the additional VED costs.
We are now looking forward to the freedom that our Ocean will bring over the coming years.

Angela, Rob & Ellie
View attachment 31801

Hwyl!

:welcome Looks well worth the wait and what a great time of year to start your new adventures.

Great news - lovely Cali!

Just in time for the one sunny day of the Easter holidays! ;)

Did I see this van with some other wheels on in another thread?

No. We’ve only had the van since Good Friday. These are the black Cascavel wheels ordered from the factory. This is the first time we’ve posted a picture on the forum.

We bought our van on Maundy Thursday six years ago, and have had sooo much fun with it since then. Enjoy yourselves!

We bought our van on Maundy Thursday six years ago, and have had sooo much fun with it since then. Enjoy yourselves!

I’m sure we will!

Ooh. Nice! Got mine today. 1 year old but like new. I really like the DSG. Got a Golf on order with the DSG as well!
Hope it was as good for you as it was for me!
Farl