Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Dealer Discount on Accessories

DM

DM

Top Poster
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Does anyone know what the dealer mark-up is on VW (and Brandrup) accessories? I'm expecting a generous deal on accessories to compensate for the build issues with my T6. I'll certainly be expecting free fitting but no idea whether to expect 20% or 60% on the accessories themselves.

I believe on new orders fitting is included with the book price, or it was with my T5.1. As I discovered, they add on labour after you've taken delivery.

• Thanks
Reactions: DM
I believe on new orders fitting is included with the book price, or it was with my T5.1. As I discovered, they add on labour after you've taken delivery.
The website shows a fitted price inc VAT. The pdf brochure gives both an item only and a fitted price. So I know what the fitting element should be. But not the cost price to the dealer.

Ahh the brochure I was given only had fitted price, after ordering however they quoted those prices plus labour. May just be my dealer. I thought VW had parted company from Brandrup?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would expect some accessories (free) including fitting/ vat.
Not sure VW still sale Brandrup stuff.
One dealer was willing to include some accessories for free if we ordered our
T6 Ocean from him.

• Thanks
Reactions: DM
Ahh the brochure I was given only had fitted price, after ordering however they quoted those prices plus labour. May just be my dealer. I thought VW had parted company from Brandrup?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Matt.
Another thing to add to my pre collection email to the dealer.
Will want fitted price in writing of accessories ordered.

Back