Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Dealer fit post factory accessories - Front & Rear Spoiler & Side Bars

Daytona1977

Daytona1977

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 204 4 motion
Good Afternoon All,

I am looking at the VW website and I am considering the front and rear spoilers and the metal side bar steps. has anybody here had experience of having these supplied and fitted at point of sale and if so any ideas on cost too please?

Also a few pics of the completed job would be good too if possible, thanks in advance for your assistance.

Last edited:
Good Afternoon All,

I am looking at the VW website and I am considering the front and rear spoilers nd the metal side bar steps. has anybody here had experience of having these supplied and fitted at point of sale and if so any ideas on cost too please?

Also a few pics of the completed job would be good too if possible, thanks in advance for your assistance.

Worth remembering that a rear spoiler might affect resale as will prevent use of the boot mounted bike rack.

Worth remembering that a rear spoiler might affect resale as will prevent use of the boot mounted bike rack.

Didn't think about that, great point. Looking at the website I don't think the front spoilers fit the 6.1 anyway. So I suppose I'll probably leave the spoilers. The side steps and dropping the height 30mm would be good though.

Back