Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Delivery Times

S

SENNA94

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 204 4 motion
I am looking into purchasing either a California Coast or Ocean. What are the current delivery times

Have a look at the 4000 comments in the T6.1 Delivery Delays thread!

I am looking into purchasing either a California Coast or Ocean. What are the current delivery times
Buy a 2nd hand one of you need it now, otherwise probably looking at 12/18 month wait.

Buy a 2nd hand one of you need it now, otherwise probably looking at 12/18 month wait.
I am looking to get a new one in 2023 so just trying to work back when I need to get the order in by.

I am looking to get a new one in 2023 so just trying to work back when I need to get the order in by.
I picked mine up yesterday, after a 13 month wait, and the dealer said he was now advising customers of a minimum wait of 12 months, and he expected some orders to be delivered in 18 months, before things get better. As it is only a £1000 deposit, I would consider putting your order in soon. The dealer will refund your deposit if you cancel your order, and thank you for it as they are not allowed to order stock for themselves at the moment. Also, prices tend to rise every 6ish months, but the price you'll pay is protected once you've ordered...

A good 12months plus I think you’ll find.
I felt guilty before I got my coast. Now climate people are making me feel even more guilty running a diesel engine. I am now looking at my purchase as though it was a boat that I have to have high tide before i can get on it , it being moored in the estuary. We enjoyed a fish and chip lunch recently in it and I have now bought a porta potty. But frankly feel nervous actually using it for what I wanted it for - trips to europe.... so it might be for sale? then I ask my self what would I do with the money? Buy a boat?

Just use it and enjoy. If you can’t get over the guilt then I guess you’ll have to buy a sailing boat.

Hi I am at a dealership, we are advising customers that the allocation for 2022 is full, and we wont be guaranteeing any delivery dates currently....

Not good - any thoughts on what you may do? I’m in the process anticipating a delivery date by the end if May, but with no guarantees.

sorry, meant to say advising new customers!! The VW computer system is not as good as it once was, you used to be able to pretty much judge to the day when the vehicles would be made and delivered, but apparently there is a "glitch in the system" that doesn't make communication between the factory and vw computers very well....
We have had several instances where the vehicles were due to get built at a certain date, with no changes on the system, and then vehicles just turn up unexpected....this is just a minority of cases - not the norm i'm afraid.

Back