Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Dent in Boot

L

LYNNEAHERN

Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Hi we have just got a beach in December
and noticed a dent in the boot where it has been shut too heavy handed since it arrived i(none of the family owning up !!!) we had this with our old transporter and wondered what the answer is ? Have it fixed then a bike rack to protect it ? Ignore it ? What do you all do about this to protect yours ?

I got a dent in mine 2 years ago from being too enthusiastic about reversing my caravan into a pitch.

It's still there!

and noticed a dent in the boot where it has been shut too heavy handed since it arrived i(none of the family owning up !!!) we had this with our old transporter and wondered what the answer is ? Have it fixed then a bike rack to protect it ? Ignore it ? What do you all do about this to protect yours ?
Smart Repair might be able to fix it.

Keep it. Battle scars - of a well-used Cali.

Do you have a photo?
Was it caused by someone pushing on the panel?
If that is the case then this could work -

Thanks guys - have ordered a suction dent remover so will see how that goes

Back