Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Deposit paid on natural grey

Cali4nia

Cali4nia

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 140
After nearly being scammed twice one with a none existent t5 off autotrader and another being a cat d.
I went to view a t5 leisure drive conversion over in Coventry.
Uninspired by what I saw for £22,000 I decided to head off home and low and behold I drove half a mile up the road and noticed a vw van dealer called listers, I caught a glimpse of a camper pop top. And said to the wife I just spotted a camper.
So I decided to turn round to investigate what I had saw. Upon further investigation it was a t5 camper minus the front end and at this moment a sales guy came out asking us if he could help.
I said do you have any vw campers and he answered yes we have a demo model of a california so we were given a guided tour by a guy called Justin . We were blown away by what we had seen and especially when I compared to the rubbish I had viewed recently.
I asked do you have many secondhand ones come in to which he replied funny enough some guys just traded in for a new one. He also said to be honest it's in better nick than the demonstrator
So I eagerly asked can we see it please, sure he said then when we saw it it was love at first sight.
I just knew it was the one. So after about an hour with Justin who I must say was absolutely fantastic we came away £500 lighter (deposit) but 100% happier we pick her up next week.
Seems I have plenty of reading to do on here.
Can't wait :thumb

Great story :thumb welcome to the world of cali ownership feel free to ask as
Many questions as you like :thumb

Back