Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Did I mention how much I love my California?

Tanya Gander

Tanya Gander

Vehicle
T5 SE 140
First night away when it's been cold, went to West Wittering and stayed at Stubcroft Farm in Bracklesham (West Sussex). Campsite was pretty quiet, large field with four other campers including another Cali.

Set up with cozi on top, and thermal windscreen cover on. Heater ticking away inside, so warm and comfortable. Lovely sunny day at the beach yesterday with all creature comforts, space to get changed, proper coffee and lunch made. Bit of a breeze, but lowered the roof with the bellows bungee in place, so no worries about the fabric catching.

This morning we are back home and it's another cold morning. Love the heated seats and heated wing mirrors, still need to work out the remote control for the heater, but dropped my son at school smiling. Love the camper, even if it's costing a lot each month, we are using it all the time and it's fantastic!

Tanya,

it is once smitten.....

Albert and I have been in a deep and meaningful relationship now for so long that if he pegged it, in whatever manner, then I would be driven to reacting just as the widow of his namesake did 155 years ago....

"Does my bum look big in this mourning dress?"

Back