Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Dilemma

sidepod

sidepod

Super Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T4 PopTop
So here we are all nice and pitched up in Brittany, Bbq doing its thing, Prosecco flowing as it should and Miss Pod drops a bomb shell.

“Should we go T6?”

Almost fell of my perch.

Speechless.

Oh yeah, like her style
Top her glass up again and chose your colour?

So here we are all nice and pitched up in Brittany, Bbq doing its thing, Prosecco flowing as it should and Miss Pod drops a bomb shell.

“Should we go T6?”

Almost fell of my perch.

Speechless.

How much procecco did she have....so i know when i need stop filling the glas on miss HC :D

“Should we go T6?”

Almost fell of my perch.

Speechless.
Miss Pod is a classy lassie....

Tom

OMG!!! What can a T6 do that a T4 cant???

Clearly out of her mind.

Trying to talk her down!

Just ran the Configurator, only managed £64k?
Must try harder.

Still hasn’t put her off. When she says “I think we should do X or Y” what she really means is “Make it happen”.

Couldn’t see any Sportline wheel options?

“Should we go T6?”

You twerp. She knows nothing of California variants. She was proposing some coded novel recreational diversion in the pop-top, that she'd just read about in Marie Claire.

(On the other hand, Mrs VD was going on about a 'Karma Sutra' the other day and I'd never realised she was so clued up about 1960s VW 2+2 coupes.)

What happened to the 204? Seems 199 is the new 204?

I’m liking the brown with black sportlines......

“Should we go T6?”

Almost fell of my perch.

Speechless.
About time you suffered some depreciation! ;)

Has she bought shares in an Adblu company...?

Really loved my T4.
It’s definitely a classic.

However the T6 is a proper posh wagon in comparison.
Personally I would keep the four, unless it’s becoming a bit tiresome on the longer journeys...

“Should we go T6?”

Almost fell of my perch.

Speechless.
Hmm ladies petrol - youre asking for trouble

Back